Vivo Y81i was first introduced in Malaysia and now, the company has officially unveiled it in India. Vivo Y81i is a toned-down variant of Vivo Y81 which was first introduced on 9th August 2018. The major difference between both devices is the RAM, Storage and presence of fingerprint scanner. The Vivo Y81i comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB Storage wherein the Vivo Y81 comes in 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB combinations. There is no fingerprint scanner on the Vivo Y81i but, it supports Face Unlock.
To recall, Vivo Y81i sports a 6.22-inch HD+ Notched display and powered by the MediaTek MT6761 Processor with a 3,260mAh battery. It supports Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE and also comes with a dedicated MicroSD slot to expand the storage up to 256GB. For photography, this device gets a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front camera. It supports AI Face Beauty and also other various camera features such as HDR, Panorama, Palm capture, Slow-motion, Time-lapse etc.
The Vivo Y81i is offered in two colors – Black & Gold and available to buy through offline retail stores across India at ₹8,490.
Vivo Y81i Full Specifications
- 6.22-inch Display, 1520×720 Pixels
- 18:9 Aspect Ratio, Display Notch
- Material – Plastic
- MediaTek MT6761 Processor, Quad-core
- 2GB RAM with 16GB Storage, MicroSD up to 256GB
- Android 8.1 Oreo with FunTouch OS 4.0
- 13MP Rear Camera, LED Flash, ƒ/2.2, PDF
- 5MP Front Camera, ƒ/2.2, Screen Flash
- 3260mAh Battery
- Dual SIM, Dedicated microSD Slot
- 2G/3G/4G, VoLTE
- Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS
- FM Radio, USB OTG
- Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity, E-Compass, Gyroscope
- Dimensions – 155.06 x 75.0 x 7.77 mm
- Weight – 143g
- In the Box – Handset, Adapter, USB Cable, SIM Ejector, Case, Manuals