Vivo Y53i is an entry-level smartphone sport a 5-inch display with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels and powered by the 1.4GHz Snapdragon 425 quad-core processor paired with 2GB of RAM. The specifications of the Vivo Y53i are almost same the Vivo Y53 which was introduced in March 2017. The only noticeable change is the addition of Face Access that allows you to unlock the smartphone using your face. It has a metal body but lacks a fingerprint scanner.
It’s a Dual SIM 4G device houses a dedicated microSD card tray to expand the device memory up to 256GB. The camera optics include an 8MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front camera with screen flash support. The rear camera uses Ultra HD technology and takes several consecutive images and combines them to render up to 32MP photos. It houses a non-removable 2500mAh battery and still runs on almost 2 years old Android Marshmallow. For connectivity, it includes WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio, VoLTE, and also USB OTG.
The Vivo Y53i is offered in two colors Crown Gold & Space Grey and available to buy through Online as well as offline retail stores across India at ₹7,990.
Vivo Y53i Specifications
- 5-inch qHD Display, 960 x 540 Pixels
- Eye Protection Mode, Face Access
- Metal Body
- 1.4GHz Snapdragon 425 Processor, Quad-core
- 2GB RAM, Adreno 308 GPU
- 16GB Storage, microSD up to 256GB
- Funtouch OS 3.0 Based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 8MP Rear Camera, f/2.0, LED Flash, PDAF
- 5MP Front Camera, f/2.2, Screen Flash
- 2500mAh Battery, Dedicated microSD Slot
- Dual Nano SIM, 2G/3G/4G VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi, GPS
- FM Radio, USB OTG
- Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity, E-Compass
- Dimensions – 144.2 x 71.4 x 7.64 mm
- Weight – 137g
- Colors – Crown Gold, Space Grey
- Price – ₹7,990
- In the Box – Handset, Headset, USB Cable, Power Adapter, SIM Ejector Pin, Protective Film, Manuals