After launching vivo Y20T, vivo now launches yet another entry-level smartphone dubbed as vivo Y3s in India. It comes with a 6.51-inch HD+ display with a v-shaped notch and is powered by the MediaTek Helio P35 processor with a 5,000mAh battery that supports 10W charging. The vivo Y3s offers 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage and runs on FunTouch OS 11 based on Android 11 Go Edition.
In the camera part, vivo Y3s comes with a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera. Other key features are face unlock, Dual SIM, FM Radio, USB OTG, Dedicated MicroSD slot, Bluetooth 5.0, 5GHz WiFi, and Micro USB port. The device also supports Reverse Charging technology and allows you to charge other devices when you are on the move.
Vivo Y3s is offered in three colors –Pearl White, Mint Green & Starry Blue and priced at ₹9,490 for the 2/32GB storage variant. It will be available to buy through on vivo India E-store, Amazon.in, Flipkart, Tata CLiQ, Paytm, Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, and across all partner retail stores starting 18th October 2021. Like all vivo devices, the Y3s is also manufactured at vivo’s Greater Noida facility in India.
Vivo Y3s full specifications
- 6.51-inch LCD Display, 1600×720 Pixels
- Plastic Body
- MediaTek Helio P35
- 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage
- Expandable Up to 1TB
- 5000mAh Battery, 10W Fast Charging
- Funtouch OS 11 with on Android 11 Go Edition
- Rear Camera – 13MP f/2.2, LED Flash
- Front Camera – 5MP, f/1.8
- 5GHz WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0
- Dual SIM, Dedicated MicroSD Slot
- Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 2G/3G/4G, GPS, USB OTG, FM Radio
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity, E-compass, Virtual Gyroscope
- Dimensions – 164.41×76.32×8.41 mm
- Weight – 190g
- Vivo Y3s SAR Value – Check here
- In the Box – Handset, USB Cable, Power Adapter, SIM Ejector, Case, Manuals