Vivo expands its Y-series line-up with the launch of vivo Y20T in India. It sports a 6.51-inch HD+ display with a v-shaped display notch and is powered by the Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor with a 5,000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging. The vivo Y20T comes with 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage and runs on FunTouch OS 11 based on Android 11. The device also supports Extended RAM 2.0 that gives an additional 1GB of idle ROM.
In the camera department, vivo Y20T comes with a triple camera setup that includes a 13MP primary camera, a 2MP bokeh camera, and a 2MP macro camera. On the front, the device gets an 8MP camera which is positioned inside the display notch. Other key features are face unlock, side-mounted fingerprint reader, Dual SIM, Dedicated MicroSD slot, Bluetooth 5.0, 5GHz WiFi, and Micro USB port.
Vivo Y20T is offered in colors – Obsidian Black & Purist Blue and priced at ₹15,490. It will be available to buy through vivo India E-store, Amazon.in, Flipkart, Paytm, Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, and also through vivo retail stores across India starting 11th October 2021. Like most of the vivo devices, the Y20T is also manufactured at Vivo’s Greater Noida facility.
Vivo Y20T full specifications
- 6.51-inch LCD Display, 1600×720 Pixels
- Plastic Body
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- Side Fingerprint Reader
- 6GB RAM, 64GB Storage, Dedicated MicroSD Slot
- 1GB Extended RAM
- Expandable Up to 1TB
- 5000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging
- Funtouch OS 11.1 based on Android 11
- Triple Rear Camera – 13MP f/2.2 (Main) + 2MP f/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP f/2.4 (Bokeh), LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera
- 5GHz WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0
- Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 2G/3G/4G, Dual SIM, GPS, USB OTG
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity, E-compass, Virtual Gyroscope
- Dimensions – 164.41×76.32×8.41 mm
- Weight – 192g
- Vivo Y20T SAR Value – Check here
- In the Box – Handset, USB Cable, Power Adapter, SIM Ejector, Case, Screen Protector (Pre-applied), Manuals