Tenda AC9 is 1200Mbps smart dual-band Gigabit WiFi router launched in India in collaboration with Hathway Broadband. It has Broadcom ARM Cortex-A7 CPU, 128MB DDR3 RAM, and two 3dBi external antennas. The 5GHz band works at up to 867 Mbps wherein the 2.4GHz works up to 300Mbps. You can even control and monitor the router with Tenda app using your smartphone. As per Tenda, the super simple setup interface of AC9 gives you access to the Internet effortlessly in just 30 seconds.
Similar to Tenda AC6, the AC9 also supports Smart Wi-Fi schedule which automatically turns on/off Wi-Fi to reduce power consumption. There is also a USB port which helps you to share a printer and files or media with networked devices. Another key highlight is the Beamforming+ technology that reduces interference from other devices and ensures all devices which are connected to AC9 get justifiable bandwidth. Other key features are WiFi repeater mode, Smart LED on/off, Smart power saving, Visitors networking, VPN server, Parental control, FTP server, SAMBA server, DDNS etc.
Tenda AC9 is sold in Black color and will be available with Hathway broadband as well as with retail stores across India at ₹4000 (MRP).
Tenda AC9 WiFi Router Specifications
- Speed – Up to 1200Mbps
- Dual 3dBi External Antennas
- Ports – 1xWAN, 4xLAN, 1xUSB, 1xPower
- Buttons – WiFi on/off, Reset, WPS
- Standard – IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5GHz, b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Transmission Rate – 2.4GHz-300Mbps, 5GHz-867Mbps
- Mode – Wireless Router, AP, WISP, Repeater
- Security – WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2
- Certification – 3C, CE, FCC, RoHS
- Dimension – 226 x 179.5 x 76.6 mm
- Weight – 907g
- Price – ₹4000 (MRP)
- In the Box – Router, Stand, Power Adapter, Ethernet Cable, Manual