Tenda has launched a dual-band AC1200 WiFi router dubbed as AC6 in India. It’s a smart router comes with a dedicated router management app that allows users to monitor the router status, control its functions, and alter its settings from the compatible smartphone from anywhere. It supports 5th generation Wi-Fi standard 802.11ac and provides dual-band speed up to 1167Mbps.
Another important feature of this router is Smart WiFi Schedule that turns on/off WiFi automatically to create low-power consumption. Furthermore, it is also powered by the Beamforming+ technology that locks onto Wi-Fi receiving devices and ensures all devices which are connected to the router get justifiable bandwidth irrelevant to device location placement within the routers range. As per Tenda, the simple setup interface will help to setup the router in just 30 seconds. This router also supports various functions such VPN, IPTV, WPS, DDNS, UPnP, Bandwidth Control, Firewall, DMZ, Tenda Cloud, virtual server, Smart LED, Parental control etc.
Tenda AC6 WiFi Router is offered in Black color and available Online as well as offline at ₹ 2,800 (MOP).
Tenda AC6 WiFi Router Specifications
- IEEE 802.11 a/g/n/ac, 2GHz+5GHz
- Broadcom Chip with 900MHz CPU
- Built-in Signal Amplifier
- Ports – 1 x WAN, 3 x LAN
- Four 5dBi External Antennas
- Buttons – WiFi On/Off, Reset, WPS, Power
- LED Indicators
- Data Rate – 5GHz Up to 867Mbps, 2.4GHz Up to 300Mbps
- Wireless Security – WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ ~ 40℃
- Dimension – 220 x 141.5 x 49 mm
- Color – Black
- Price – ₹ 2,800 (MOP)
- In the Box – Router, Power Adapter, Install Guide, Ethernet Cable