Samsung India today announced a New Galaxy Apps Store which includes app discovery & download experience in 12 local Indian languages in addition to English. Samsung has partnered with Indus App Bazaar to empower its users to discover and access mobile applications in 12 Indian languages. To make the experience seamless and hassle-free, Samsung is also allowing users to download free apps without having to sign in.
Galaxy Apps Store provides a strong personalized recommendation and also includes a special section for highlighting all Indian innovations to Samsung smartphone users, which is in line with the Government of India’s Startup India initiative. The Galaxy Apps Store is available in English and Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, Odia, Assamese, Punjabi, Kannada, Gujarati, Hindi, Urdu, Bengali and Marathi.
- Amazon Announces ‘Fab Phones Fest’: Avail Exciting Offers on Budget & Premium Smartphones Across Brands and Accessories
- Asus Announces ‘Mobile Bonanza Sale’ on Flipkart: Get Deals and Discounts on the Entire Range of Zenfone Series
- Xiaomi Launches UPI-based Payment App ‘Mi Pay’ in India
- ICICI Lombard Partners with Mobikwik to Offer an Affordable Online Fraud Protection Policy
- Ottomate Launches Smart Fans in India. Price Starts at ₹3,999