After launching the Galaxy M30s and Galaxy M31, Samsung is now all set to launch its third smartphone with a 6,000mAh battery dubbed as Galaxy M21 in India on 16th March. The teaser page of Galaxy M21 is already live on Amazon.in and gives you a clear view of the phone’s design and also a few key technical specifications.
The Galaxy M21 will be the slightly upgraded version of Galaxy M30s which was introduced in September 2019. According to the teaser, the Galaxy M21 is equipped with a 48MP triple-camera setup which is placed on a rectangular module just like the Galaxy M30s. Also, the device includes a Super AMOLED display and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. One of the major changes in Galaxy M21 is the upgraded 20MP front camera compared to the 16MP camera on the Galaxy M30s.
According to our source, the Galaxy M21 will come with the same 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display, Exynos 9611 octa-core chipset, Android 10 and also a dedicated MicroSD slot. That’s it for now, Stay tuned with GizArena on Facebook and Twitter for more updates.
Samsung Galaxy M21 Specifications (Expected)
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Display, 2340×1080 Pixels
- 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, Infinity U Display
- Fingerprint Reader (Rear-mounted)
- 2.3GHz Exynos 9611 Processor, Octa-core, Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB Storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB Storage
- Dedicated MicroSD Slot (Up to 512GB)
- Android 10 with Samsung OneUI
- Triple Rear Cameras – 48MP, ƒ/2.0 + 5MP f/2.2 + 8MP, f.2.2, LED Flash
- 20MP Front Camera
- 6,000mAh Battery, 15W Fast Charging
- 2G/3G/4G, Dual SIM, Dual VoLTE
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- GPS, GLONASS, FM Radio
- USB Type-C Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Proximity, Grip Sensor
- Dimensions – 159.0 x 75.1 x 8.9mm
- Weight – 174g
- Model Number – SM-M215F/DS