OnePlus is all set to launch its much-awaited OnePlus Nord smartphone in the world’s first AR smartphone launch on 21st July 2020 at 7:30 pm IST. The launch event can be experienced through the OnePlus Nord AR App available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
As part of the launch, OnePlus has also designed a special invitation that will allow users a hands-on experience of the OnePlus Nord through Augmented reality (AR) technology. This invitation will be available on Amazon.in from July 11th onwards at 12 noon for ₹99. Additionally, users who purchase the AR launch invitations will also get a chance to participate in the Launch Day Lottery on Amazon and win an assured gift.
How to use the OnePlus Nord AR launch invitation
- Download the OnePlus Nord AR App – Play Store | App Store
- Install the app and accept permissions necessary for the AR experience
- Launch the app and follow instructions to set up your avatar and the app
- Scan the QR code on the invite to initiate the WEB AR experience. You can scan the QR code with your native camera app (on Android versions 9 and 10), Google Lens, or any other 3rd party QR code scanner app
Watching the AR launch using the AR App on launch day
- Open the OnePlus Nord AR App at 7:30 pm IST on 21 July 2020
- Follow the instructions on-screen to start the immersive AR experience
- Make sure you have a good internet connection to have a consistent AR streaming experience
OnePlus Nord pre-orders will begin on Amazon.in from 15th July for ₹499. Those who pre-order the phone will get a surprise gift box containing limited-edition merchandise from OnePlus. Also, pre-order customers who purchase the device by 31st August will receive a second gift box containing OnePlus Bullets Wireless V1 and a phone cover. Follow GizArena on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates.