Just a day after Global debut OnePlus launches OnePlus 6T MacLaren Edition in India at ₹50,999. It will exclusively be sold in a special sale on 13th December 2018 at the OnePlus Experience Store in Connaught Place, New Delhi followed by an Open sale on Amazon.in and OnePlus.in starting 15th December 2018. For offline purchase, buyers can head to OnePlus exclusive offline stores in Bangaluru, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Jaipur and Ahmedabad.
On occasion of the
- ₹2,000 cashback on all EMI transactions on Axis Bank cards or ₹1,500 cashback on all transactions made using Axis Bank credit or debit cards across all offline and online platforms
- Upto 6 months no-cost EMI on Amazon.in, oneplus.in and all OnePlus exclusive offline stores
- Additional ₹3,000 off on exchange of any old OnePlus handset and ₹2,000 off on exchange of other devices on Amazon.in, oneplus.in and all OnePlus exclusive offline stores
Earlier 11th December 2018: A few days back OnePlus had announced its partnership with automotive company McLaren and today, OnePlus has launched OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition at an event held in London. It is the upgraded variant of OnePlus 6T which was introduced in October 2018. The major highlight of OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition is the massive 10GB of RAM, 256GB Storage, and a new Warp Charge 30 technology. In terms of design, this device gets a Papaya Orange accent running around the bottom edge of the device with a new Carbon fiber patterned back and also a McLaren logo at the rear bottom that moves & shifts in different lighting and angles.
Even though the 3,700mAh battery remains same as the one which is present on the regular OnePlus 6T, but, the McLaren Edition comes with a new technology called Warp Charge 30 that offer a days power in just 20 minutes of charge. According to OnePlus, it has used a new IC’s in both the phone and charger along with the fine-tuned software to manage the heat generation. Rest all specifications including the display and the processor remains same as the regular OnePlus 6T. OnePlus is bundling a 30W Power Adapter, an Orange braided USB Type-C Cable, a book celebrating the history of both companies, a McLaren’s logo, an iconic Speedmark recreated in McLaren-designed F1 AA grade carbon fiber (the same material used in the McLaren MCL33 2018 car). Also, this device comes with exclusive Animations, Themes, Wallpapers, and Icons.
The OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition is price at £649 (Approx. ₹59,000) and will go on sale in Western Europe and North America starting 13th December 2018. OnePlus is launching this device in India on 12th December. Stay tuned with GizArena on Facebook and Twitter for latest updates.
OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Specifications
- 6.41-inch Optic AMOLED Display, 2280×1080 Pixels
- 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 2.5D Gorilla Glass 6, DCI-P3
- Alert Slider, Dust & Water Resistant
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- 2.8GHz Snapdragon 845 Processor, Octa Core, 10nm, Adreno 630 GPU
- 10GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 256GB Storage, UFS 2.1 2-Lane
- Android 9.0 Pie with Oxygen OS
- Dual Rear Cameras, (16MP f/1.7, Sony IMX 519, 1.22 µm + 20MP f/1.7, Sony IMX 376K), Dual LED Flash, OIS, EIS, PDAF
- 20MP Front Camera, Sony IMX 371, ƒ/2.0, EIS, 1080p Recording, OIS, Fixed focus
- Video Recording – 4K @ 30/60 fps, 1080p @ 30/60 fps, 720p @ 30fps, Timelapse 1080p @ 240fps & 720p @ 480 fps
- 3,700mAh Battery, Warp Charge 30
- Dual Nano SIM, No Expandable Storage
- 2G/3G/4G, VoLTE
- Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz)
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, NFC
- USB Type-C 2.0 Port
- Sensors – Hall, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Ambient Light, E-Compass, Sensor Core
- Bottom-facing Speaker, Dirac HD Sound, Dirac Power Sound
- Dimensions – 157.5 x 74.8 x 8.2 mm
- Weight – 185g