OnePlus launches its much-anticipated flagship smartphone, the OnePlus 10T 5G alongside the next generation of its operating system – OxygenOS 13 at the global launch event held at Gotham Hall in New York City. The OnePlus 10T 5G has a 6.7-inch display and supports an adaptive 120Hz refresh rate. In addition, the display is HDR10+ certified and has native support for 10-bit color for a richer and more realistic viewing experience.
The device is powered by the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 Mobile Platform and offers up to 16 GB of LPDDR5 RAM. The OnePlus 10T 5G supports 150W SUPERVOOC Endurance Edition that goes from 1-100% in just 19 minutes. Check out our detailed post for more information on the OnePlus 10T’s battery.
In terms of connectivity, the device boasts A total of 15 antennas form the OnePlus 10T’s 360° antenna system that provides you with stronger Wi-Fi and cellular signals, no matter which orientation you are using the device. The device also supports a Smart Link feature that works in tandem with the OnePlus 10T’s antenna system to improve upload signals and speed, particularly in areas with high network congestion levels.
The OnePlus 10T has a triple camera system that includes a 50MP Sony IMX766 sensor supported by an 8MP Ultra-wide camera and a 2MP macro camera. The device supports optical image stabilization (OIS), Nightscape 2.0, and improved HDR for low-light photography. On the front, you’ll get a 16MP camera that supports 1080p video capture. The OnePlus 10T comes pre-installed with OxygenOS 12.1 based on Android 12 and will receive three major Android updates and four years of security updates. OxygenOS 13 will launch on the OnePlus 10T later this year.
The OnePlus 10T 5G comes in two colorways – Moonstone Black and Jade Green and will go on sale starting 3rd August 2022. It will be available to purchase on OnePlus.in, OnePlus Store App, Amazon.in, OnePlus Exclusive Stores and partner outlets across India. Check out the pricing below.
OnePlus 10T 5G Launch Offers
- Avail of an instant bank discount of ₹5,000 on purchase through ICICI Bank Debit Cards, Credit Cards, and EMI transactions on OnePlus.in, OnePlus Store App, Amazon. in and across OnePlus Exclusive Stores, and partner stores.
- Avail of an instant bank discount of ₹5,000 on Amazon.in through SBI Debit Card, Credit Card, and EMI transactions.
- Avail up to 9 months no cost EMI on the OnePlus 10T 5G on purchase using ICICI Bank Credit Cards on OnePlus.in, OnePlus Store App, Amazon.in, and OnePlus Exclusive Stores.
- Additional exchange bonus worth ₹3,000 on Android and iOS devices, on OnePlus.in, OnePlus Store App and Amazon.in. Legacy OnePlus users can also avail of an extra ₹5000 added exchange bonus.
- Benefits worth ₹1,199 with select Jio prepaid plans and avail cashback benefits of ₹150
- Get the Red Cable Care plan for ₹750 when purchased as a bundle on OnePlus.in & OnePlus Store App and select OnePlus Experience Stores.
- Existing Red Cable Club members can save up to ₹1500 using RedCoins to purchase the OnePlus 10T on OnePlus.in and OnePlus Store App. Offer valid till 15th August 2022.
- Amazon India customers will receive an additional Amazon Pay cashback of ₹1000 during the pre-order period starting 9:00 PM IST, on 3rd August 2022. Offer valid till 4th August 2022.
- Users who have pre-ordered the OnePlus 10T 5G, will receive a coupon worth ₹1000 post-delivery. Offer applicable on all OnePlus products on OnePlus.in.
- First 1000 customers to purchase the OnePlus 10T 5G on OnePlus Store App stand to receive free OnePlus Gaming Triggers. Offer valid starting 6th August 2022 at 12:00 PM IST.
OnePlus Pop-Up Events
OnePlus has brought back the In-person Pop-Up events for the launch of the OnePlus 10T. Starting in India from 4th August to 7th August, the OnePlus 10T Pop-Up stores will allow fans to go hands-on with the device, learn more about the device from OnePlus team members, and purchase the device on the spot.
OnePlus Pop-Up events are held in the following cities Ahmedabad, Bengaluru (OnePlus Boulevard Store), Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai (OnePlus Experience Store), and Noida. Check out more details here. OnePlus 10T Pop-Up stores will also debut in Malaysia, Thailand, and the United States in September 2022.