A few days ago, Xiaomi had announced the next iteration of its popular Android skin MIUI 12 at an online event in China. Now, to provide faster updates to Indian users Xiaomi has announced MIUI 12 Pilot Testing Program for Redmi K20 Series smartphone users in India. Under this program, Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro users will get an opportunity to test MIUI 12 before the official rollout.
Interested users need to join a Telegram Group and fill out a Google Form between 6th May to 15th May, 09:00 PM IST. Selected users will be added to the separate MIUI 12 Telegram group and all further instructions will be communicated through the MIUI 12 Telegram group only.
How to apply for MIUI 12 Beta Testing?
- The user must be an active member of Mi Community, India.
- Users outside of India need to apply here.
- Mi Community Moderators & Mi FC Presidents are also allowed to apply.
- The device should be on the latest Global Stable ROM.
- Must follow all the rules of Mi Community.
- You’re not allowed to not leak anything related to the ROM during testing.
- You’re not allowed to post anything related to the beta team on Social Media, in other sections of the forum, or anywhere outside.
- You should know at least some basics about Fastboot flashing and unlocking of a bootloader.
Note: Beta updates are not always stable and might contain some major bugs and issues. Due to the bugs, sometimes you might experience device stability, heating, or any other issues. So it is not recommended to install the beta software on your primary device.