Micromax has expanded its entry-level BHARAT smartphone series with the launch of Micromax Bharat 5 in India. The unique selling point of this smartphone is the massive 5000mAh battery which can provide up 20 days of standby time. It also supports reverse charging lets you charge other compatible devices using this smartphone. It’s a Dual SIM 4G device runs on Android Nougat and supports VoLTE. To store and manage files, you will get 16GB of internal storage and apart from that, there is also dedicated microSD slot to expand the device storage up to 64GB.
The Bharat 5 comes with a 5.2″ display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels and driven by the 1.3GHz MediaTek quad-core CPU mated with 1GB of RAM. For photography, it includes a 5MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front camera with Selfie flash. The camera also supports various modes such as Portrait, Bokeh, Beauty, Panorama, Time Lapse etc. Other key specifications are WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB OTG, and FM Radio. This device also comes preloaded with support for 22 Regional Languages.
Micromax Bharat 5 is sold only in Black color and available to buy through Micromax certified retailers stores across India at ₹5,555 starting 7th December 2017. As an introductory offer, Both new as well as existing customer of Vodafone who buys a Micromax Bharat 5 and a 1GB Data pack will get additional 10GB Data every month for a total of 5 months. Check out all the latest smartphones here.
Micromax Bharat 5 Specifications
- 5.2″ IPS Display, 1280×720 Pixels
- 2.5D Glass, 400nits Brightness
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6737 Processor, Quad-core
- 1GB DDR3 RAM, Mali-T720 GPU
- 16GB Storage, microSD Support up to 64GB
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 5MP Rear Camera, f/2.2, LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera, Selfie Flash, 83.3° Lens
- 5000mAh Battery
- Dual SIM, Dedicated microSD Slot
- 4G LTE, TDD Band 40, VoLTE
- Bluetooth, WiFi b/g/n, GPS
- FM Radio, USB OTG
- Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensor – TBA
- Dimensions – TBA
- Weight – TBA
- Colors – Black
- Price – ₹5,555
- In the Box – Handset, Battery, USB Cable, Adapter, Screen Guard, User Manual