Micromax Bharat 5 Plus is the upgraded version Bharat 5 comes with the upgraded rear camera and RAM. The Bharat 5 Plus includes an 8MP rear camera and 2GB RAM wherein the Bharat 5 has 5MP rear camera and 1GB RAM. Rest all specifications remains same. The key highlight of Bharat 5 Plus is the 5000mAh battery which can provide up 21 days of standby time. It even supports reverse charging lets you charge other devices using your Bharat 5 Plus. It’s a Dual SIM 4G smartphone and also supports VoLTE.
The Bharat 5 Plus has the same 5.2-inch HD display which is present on the Bharat 5 and gets the power from MediaTek quad-core CPU mated with 2GB of RAM. The internal storage offered is 16GB which can be further expanded up to 64GB using a dedicated microSD slot. Coming to the camera department, the upgraded 8MP rear camera supports Bokeh mode and also Beauty, Panorama, Time Lapse etc. The front camera has a 5MP shooter with Selfie flash and supports Beauty mode. Other key specifications are WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB OTG, Android Nougat and FM Radio.
Micromax Bharat 5 is sold only in Black color and available to buy through Micromax certified retailers stores across India. Although there is no official confirmation about the pricing, this device is already available to buy on Amazon India at ₹7,399.
Micromax Bharat 5 Plus Specifications
- 5.2″ IPS Display, 1280×720 Pixels
- 2.5D Glass, 400nits Brightness
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6737 Processor, Quad-core
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, Mali-T720 GPU
- 16GB Storage, microSD Support up to 64GB
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 8MP Rear Camera, f/2.2, LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera, Selfie Flash, 83.3° Lens
- 5000mAh Battery
- Dual SIM, Dedicated microSD Slot
- 4G LTE, TDD Band 40, VoLTE
- Bluetooth, WiFi b/g/n, GPS
- FM Radio, USB OTG
- Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Colors – Black
- Price – TBA
- In the Box – Handset, Battery, USB Cable, Adapter, Screen Guard, User Manual