Mi India today announced Mi Smart Upgrade, a new buyback scheme for Redmi and Mi devices in India. Under this scheme, users looking at upgrading to the latest offering under the Redmi or Mi portfolio can opt for Mi Smart Upgrade to upgrade new smartphones at an affordable price point.
With Mi Smart Upgrade, users get the freedom to encash their device any time after 3 months till 15 months of purchase with exchange value ranging from 40% to 70% of the Suggested Retail Price (SRP) of the phone. With this plan, users can get upto 70% of the assured value within 4-6 months, 60% for 7-9 months, 50% on 10-12 months and 40% on 13-15 months from the date of purchase and final billing.
Users can get an assured buyback value of 40% of the suggested retail price even after the warranty expires till 15 months from the date of purchase of the old device. This plan will be available at Mi authorized retail outlets and can be activated through an easy enrolment process with minimal documentation.
Users can purchase these buyback options starting at the price point of ₹399 for devices such as the Redmi 9 Prime going up to ₹1,999 on premium smartphones like Mi 10. Consumers can buy the Mi Smart upgrade add on along with their Smartphone purchase at all Mi Authorised Retail outlets. Check out here more details.
Mi Smart Upgrade Pricing
|Redmi 9 Prime
|Redmi Note 9
|Redmi Note 9 Pro
|Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
|Redmi K20 Pro
|Mi 10T Pro
How Mi Smart Upgrade works?
- Purchase a new Redmi or Mi smartphone along with a Mi Smart Upgrade plan from the select authorized outlet
- Receive the Plan details via SMS & E-mail
- Contact the buyback partner for redemption after 3 months
- Visit nearest Xiaomi service center for device inspection
- Receive the redemption code on the authorized phone number
- Redeem the code while buying a new Mi or Redmi phone via Mi authorized outlet or Mi.com