Asus has started rolling out a new system update for Zenfone Max Pro M1 that brings Digital Wellbeing support, June 2019 Google security patches along with other various bug fixes & performance improvements. The update has a build number 16.2017.1906.056 and rolling out batch by batch.
Zenfone Max Pro M1 June OTA Changelog
- Updated Google June security patch
- Digital Wellbeing – It offers a brand-new perspective at how you can cut down on how much time you exactly spend on each of your apps. Using this feature you can easily set a time-limit on app usages, see how many times you open a particular app, which app notification gets most of your attention through the day
- Optimized Unlocking experience – Optimized and a faster PIN and Pattern unlocking experience
- Optimized Battery Consumption – Improved battery life
- Optimized Dark mode experience – Better dark mode support across the UI, apps and app notifications that support the Dark Mode.
The update has already started rolling out to users in India and might take a couple of days to reach every device. You’ll get the push notification on your Max Pro M1 once the update is ready. Before initiating the update make sure the battery is above 50% and also for better results download the update over WiFi. For the
You may be interested in
- iQOO Announces Priority Pass for iQOO 12: Exclusive Early Access Sale, Free vivo TWS, Exciting Offers
- itel Unveils Transformative Brand Shift Through Logo Rebranding
- boAt Launches Immortal Katana Blade Gaming Earbuds at ₹2,299: 50 Hours Playback, Ninja Mode, RGB LEDs, Ultra-low Latency Mode
- itel Rolls Out Dynamic Bar, AR Measure, and Enhanced Camera Performance OTA Update for itel S23+ Users in India
- How to Activate Airtel eSIM on iPhone and Android: Step-by-step Guide, iMessage and FaceTime Activation Fix