A few days back, Xiaomi had introduced Mi Power Bank 2i World Cup Edition with 10,000mAh capacity. Now, the brand has launched 20,000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i with 18W fast charging in India. It supports two-way fast charging and also intelligently adjust power output to match the device’s requirement.
Same as most of the Xiaomi power banks, the 20,000 Mi Power Bank 2i also comes with Nine layers of world-class circuit chip protection such as Temperature Resistance, Protection from Short Circuit, Output Over-voltage, Over-current, etc. Along with two-way fast charging, this power bank also allows you to charge low-power devices such as Bluetooth headsets, fitness bands, etc. Double pressing the power button will enter into 2-hour low power charging.
The Xiaomi 20,000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i comes in Black Color with Sandstone Finish and available to buy through Mi.com at ₹1,499 starting 6th August 2019. It will be made available through other online channels and also through select offline retail stores across India in the coming days.
20,000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i Specifications
- 20,000mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Black Sandstone Finish
- 4 LED Indicators, Power Button
- Input Type – 1 x Micro USB Port
- Output Type – 2 x USB-A Port
- Input Power – 5V/2.0A, 9V/2A
- Output Power – 5.1V/2.4A , 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
- Charging Time – 6.7 hours with 18W Charger, 10 hours with 10W Charger
- Dimensions – 15.06 x 7.23 x 2.63 cm
- In the Box – Power Bank, USB Cable, Manual