Back in November 2018, Xiaomi had introduced Mi Power Bank 2i with two capacities – 10,000mAh and 20000mAh. Now, the brand has launched Mi Power Bank 2i World Cup Edition in India. This newly launched Power Bank has a Blue outfit and comes with 10,000mAh capacity. Apart from the color, all other specifications including the dimensions remain the same as the regular 10,000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i.
The Mi Power Bank 2i World Cup Edition equipped with High-density batteries, Dual USB ports and also supports two-way fast charging. It also comes with Nine layers of world-class circuit chip protection such as Temperature resistance, Protection from Short Circuit, Over-voltage, Over current, Over-discharge, etc. Apart from charging Smartphone & Tablets, you can also charge low-power devices such as Bluetooth headsets, Fitness bands, etc. Double pressing the power button will enter into 2-hour low power charging.
Mi Power Bank 2i World Cup Edition Specifications comes in Blue color and available to purchase through Mi.com at ₹999 starting 4th June 2019.
Mi Power Bank 2i World Cup Edition Specifications
- 10,000mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Anodized Aluminum Alloy Case
- 180˚ Ergonomic Arc Design
- 4 LED Indicators, Power Button
- Input Type – 1 x Micro USB Port
- Output Type – 2 x USB-A Port
- Input Power – 5.0V/2.0A 9V, 12V 18W
Output Power – 5.1V/2.4A , 9V, 12V 15W
- Charging Time – 4.2 hours with 18W Charger, 6.2 hours with 10W Charger
- Dimensions – 147 x 71.2 x 14.2mm
- Weight – 240g
- In the Box – Power bank, USB Cable, Manual