Xiaomi today announced the launch of Xiaomi Standing Fan 2 in India. This smart fan has a 7+5 wing-shaped blade that rotates simultaneously, increasing the airflow for more powerful cooling. The fan allows users to adjust the fan speed between 1 and 100 via the Mi Home App. Users can also switch between the natural breeze and direct blow and set the fan speed using Alexa & Google Assistant prompts.
Xiaomi Smart Standing Fan 2 comes with a Silent BLDC Copper-Wire Motor and dual fan blades that have been optimized to provide a gentler natural breeze. The smart fan has an ultra-wide angle, 140-degree horizontal, and 39-degree vertical rotation with a maximum range of 14m to cool the room for the entire family. The fan weighs about 3kg and comes with a 6-step easy assembly, adjustable height with a minimalistic design. It can be used as a standing or a table fan as per need.
Xiaomi Standing Fan 2 features
- Silent BLDC inverter motor with dual-blade design
- Rotation damper for smoother adjustment
- 100 Speed levels and 3-dimensional air flow
- 7+5 Wing-shaped blade
- Natural breeze mode
- Easily controlled using Xiaomi Home App
- App Child Lock function to prevent children from changing the settings
- Voice assistant support – Alexa and Google Assistant
- Light-weigh modular design
- Washable frame
Xiaomi Smart Standing Fan 2 comes in Black color and is priced at ₹6,999. As a part of an introductory offer, buyers can avail of a pre-order discount of ₹1,000 exclusively on mi.com from 11 July – 18 July, making the effective price ₹5,999.
Xiaomi Standing Fan 2 specifications
- Airflow: 20m³/min
- Noise emission: ≤58dB(A)
- Rated frequency: 50/60Hz
- Rated voltage: 100–240V
- Rated power: 15W
- Dimensions: 343 × 330 × 1000mm
- Weight: 3 Kg