Xiaomi today announces the launch of its premium mid-range 5G smartphone dubbed as Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G in India. It comes with a segment-first 10-bit 6.55-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display and supports HDR 10+ and Dolby Vision display. According to Xiaomi, the 10-Bit display can reproduce more than 1 Billion colors, 64 times more than an 8-bit display. The Dolby Vision on the phone is Netflix certified and allows you to watch Dolby Vision-supported Netflix titles.
The Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G is 6.81mm slim and weighs 158gm. It also comes with a smooth anti-glare matte-finish frosted glass that helps minimize fingerprint smudges. The device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset and backed by a 4,250mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G will feature the latest MIUI 12.5 out-of-the-box and also comes preloaded with Phone and Messages apps by Google. Xiaomi has also promised 3-years of Android updates and 4-years of Security Updates.
The Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G features a triple camera setup on the rear with a 64MP primary camera, complemented by an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 5MP tele-macro camera. On the front, the device gets a 20MP housed inside a circular display cutout. The device also supports 50+ director modes for enhanced videography, One-click AI cinema, cinematic video filters, and also Vlog mode.
Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G features
- Curved Arc-design with 1.88mm bezels on both top and side
- Side fingerprint sensor
- 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- 90Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on the front
- Eye protection mode
- 360 ambient light sensor,
- Sunlight mode 3.0, Reading mode 3.0
- Dual stereo speakers with Hi-res audio support
- LiquidCool technology for improved thermal performance
- Global 5G experience with 12 Band Support.
- NFC for contactless payments and connect to nearby devices
- 33w fast charging – 0-50% in 20 mins
- LPDDR4X RAM and UFS 2.2 storage
Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G comes in two variants – 6/128GB at ₹26,999 and 8/128GB at ₹28,999. Both variants will be available from 2nd October 2021 starting 12:00 midnight in four color options across Mi.com, Amazon.in, Mi Home and Mi Studio, and authorized retail partners. There are four colors to choose from – Diamond Dazzle, Tuscany Coral, Jazz Blue, and Vinyl Black.
As a special Diwali offer of Xiaomi is also offering a flat ₹1500 discount on variants that bring down the price to ₹25,499 for 6/128GB, and ₹27,499 for 8/128GB. Buyers can also avail of an additional cashback worth ₹2,000 on HDFC bank credit and debit cards.
Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G full specifications
- 6.55-inch AMOED Display, FHD+, Gorila Glass 5
- 90Hz Refresh Rate, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 2.5D Glass
- Side Fingerprint Reader
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G, 6nm, Adreno 642L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB UFS2.2 Storage, MicroSD Support
- 4,250mAh Battery, 33W Fast Charging
- Triple Rear Camera – 64MP, PDAF, f/1.79, 0.7μm + 8MP, FF, 1.12μm, FOV 119°, f/2.2 + 5MP(2X), 1.12μm, f/2.4
- Video Recording (Rear) – 4K at 30fps, 1080p at 30/60fps, 720p at 30fps, 720P Slow-motion at 120/240/960fps, 1080P Slow-motion at 120fps
- Front Camera- 20MP, f/2.24, 0.8μm
- Dual Stereo Speakers, Wired & Wireless Hi-Res Audio
- Sensors – Ambient Light, Proximity, E Compass, Accelerometer, Gyroscope
- Dual Nano SIM, 2G/3G/4G/5G
- Hybrid SIM Tray – Nano+Nano/micorSD Care
- Dual GPS/AGPS, Glonass, Beidou, NAVIC
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.1
- USB OTG, NFC, IR Blaster, Splash-proof
- 5G Bands – SA/NSA: n1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 41, 66, 77, 78
- Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G SAR Value – Check here
- Android 11 with MiUi 12.5
- Dimensions – 160.5 x 75.7 x 6.81 mm
- Weight – 158 gm