Wings Lifestyle launches Wings Elevate wireless neckband earphones with Neodymium drivers in India. These earphones come with a smooth Siicon gel neckband for an improved comfort and also IPX5 certification to provide protection from sweat and water. These also fitted with 10 mm neodymium drivers for an improved bass experience.
Furthermore, these support dual pairing and allows you to connect two devices at the same time. Means, you can connect these earphones to your smartphone and also to the laptop and switch between these two connected devices seamlessly. Additionally, these support fast charging and a quick 20 minutes charge will give you about 4 hours of playtime.
Wings Elevate Features
- Premium smooth Siicon gel neckband for better comfort and wearability
- IPX5 water resistance
- 1000mAh battery with fast charging – Total 140 hours of playtime
- Earbuds in metallic earbud casing with soft ear hooks for a secure fit
- Bluetooth 5.0 – Improved and stable connectivity up to 10 meters
- One-click access to Voice Assistant – Google Assistant and Siri
- Dedicated buttons to control the music and calls
- In the Box – Headphones, 3 Pair of Ear Tips, Charging Cable, Manuals
Wings Elevate comes in three colors options – Black, Teal & Grey and will go on sale via Amazon.in, Flipkart, and Myntra at ₹1,399. It comes with 1-year replacement warranty.