Vivo launches Vivo Y02, a new addition to its affordable Y-series line-up in Indin. The Vivo Y02 features a unibody design with a flat frame and comes with a 6.51-inch Halo full-view display with HD+ resolution. It also supports Eye Protection mode for an optimal viewing experience. The device is powered by the MediaTek octa-core CPU mated with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage, which can be further expanded by up to 1TB.
In the camera department, the device gets a single 8MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera and supports various camera features such as Time-Lapse, Bokeh mode, and Face beauty, to name a few. Other key features are a 5000mAh battery, Funtouch OS 12 with Android Go Edition, Electronic Compass for GPS accuracy, Face Wake, EasyShare, iManager, etc. According to Vivo, the Y02 has undergone rigorous quality tests that make it a durable and reliable companion for all times. The device doesn’t include a fingerprint reader.
Vivo Y02 comes in two colors – Orchid Blue & Cosmic Grey and is priced at ₹8,999. It will be available in on vivo India E-Store and across all partner retail stores across India starting from 5th December 2022. Like all the latest vivo devices, Vivo Y02 is manufactured at vivo’s Greater Noida facility.
Vivo Y02 Full Specifications
- 6.51 inches HD+ LCD IPS Display
- MediaTek Helio P22 Processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage
- Dedicated MicroSD Slot (Up to 1TB)
- Funtouch OS 12 (Android 12 Go edition)
- 8MP Rear Camera, f/2.2, LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera, f/2.2
- Bluetooth 5.0, 5GHz WiFi, GPS, FM Radio, USB OTG
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity, E-Compass
- Dimensions: 163.99×75.63×8.49mm
- Weight: 186g
- In the Box: Device, Power Adapter, USB Cable, Sim Ejector, Manuals