VideoMeet is India’s 1st organically developed Audio and Video conferencing app developed by Data Ingenious Global Limited, a Jaipur based technology company. The app allows users to initiate and experience high-definition, multi-point Audio, or Video calls without the use of any telecom networks. Even a phone without a SIM card will work with the Wi-Fi internet.
According to the company, VideoMeet platform is an indigenous startup developed in response to the government’s invitation for developing a substitute for Zoom. VideoMeet has already been shortlisted in the top ten contenders by the government of India along with Zoho and HCL technologies to develop a made-In-India video conferencing solution.
- 100+ participants
- HD quality audio and video calls with Recording (Host only)
- Cross-platform support – Join from Mobile, Tablet or Desktop
- No sig-up required to join the meeting
- Options to schedule, start or join the meeting
- Personalized meeting rooms
- Conference and Webinar mode
- Create, Delete and manage groups
- Record your meetings and sessions
- Simultaneous screen sharing
- Document uploading and sharing
- Individual or Group messaging during the call
- Secure with end-to-end encryption
- Automatically reduces the background Noise
The VideoMeet is a free service and available to download on Google Play Store, Apple App Store. You can even use VideoMeet from a laptop or desktop computer using a web browser (bridge01.videomeet.in). Do let us know your experience in the comments. Follow GizArena on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates.