Homegrown tech-driven lifestyle electronics brand TAGG announces its new smartwatch called TAGG Verve Ultra in India. According to Tagg, Verve Ultra is the 1st smartwatch in India with a 1.69-inch Dual 3D curved display powered by a Nordic chipset. It also supports Sense+ technology for improved accuracy of the biometric sensors. This smartwatch is compatible with both Android as well iOS devices.
Tagg Verve Ultra features a 1.69-inch ultra-wide IPS LCD Dual 3D curved display with a resolution of 240×280 pixels for an improved viewing experience. It supports real-time 24×7 SpO2 that helps you measure your blood oxygen saturation continuously. It also supports heart-rate monitoring, sleep tracking, female health-tracking, etc.
Tagg Verve Ultra features
- Swappable straps
- Built-in arcade game
- IP68 Water-resistance
- Menstrual cycle tracker
- 24×7 heart-rate monitor
- Nordic NRF52832 chipset
- Supports both Android and iOS
- SMS, Email, Social, and Call alerts
- 6 sports modes, In-app GPS tracking
- Wide LCD display with 500-nits brightness
- Sedentory reminder, Drink water reminder
- Zync alloy metal body with light-weight design
- 5 days weather forecast, Stopwatch, Calculator
- 210mAh battery with up to 10-days battery life
- Dedicated Tag Fit app to control and monitor the smartwatch
- Live watch faces and 50+ default and cloud-based watch faces
The smartwatch is priced at ₹2,999 and will be available in three colors – Black, Grey, and Pink. It will be available via Amazon.in from 25th September 2021.