Samsung expanded its Tizen ecosystem by launching the Samsung Z4. It is the successor of Z3 which was launched in October 2015. Z4 features a 4.5″ 2.5D curved glass display and powered by the 1.5GHz Quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM. Both front and rear cameras have 5MP f/2.2 sensor and are equipped with a LED flash. Users can also take selfies by showing their palm and saying “cheese”.
Z4 equipped with various features such as Quick Torch, Quick Talk, Quick Launch, Quick Switch etc. This smartphone is available in Both Single and Dual SIM variants and runs on Samsung’s own operating system Tizen 3.0. Additionally, it supports VoLTE and also VoWiFi a.k.a WiFi Calling (Available in select countries).
Beginning in May, the Samsung Z4 will launch in select countries, starting in India and will be available in Black, Silver, and Gold depending on the market. There is no official information about the pricing.
Update (15-06-2017): Samsung Z4 is officially launched in India. It is offered in Gold color and available to buy starting May 19th in mobile stores at ₹ 5,790. Samsung is also providing an additional Back Cover inside the box. In India, Z4 comes with ‘Make for India’ features includes My Money Transfer, S Bike Mode, and Ultra Power Saving Mode. The My Money Transfer will help users do offline banking on most popular banks of India.
Samsung Z4 Specifications
- 4.5″ WVGA Display, 480 x 800 Pixels
- 1.5GHz Quad-core Processor, 1GB RAM
- 16GB Storage, microSD Support up to 64GB
- Operating System – Tizen 3.0
- 5MP Rear Camera, f/2.2, Dual LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera,f/2.2, LED Flash
- 2050mAh Battery
- Single or Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, TDD Band 40, VoLTE, VoWiFi
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi b/g/n (2.4GHz), GPS
- Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Proximity
- Dimensions (HxWxT) – 132.9 x 69.2 x 10.3 mm
- Weight – 143 g
- Colors – Gold
- Price – ₹ 5,790
- In the Box – Handest, Charger, USB Cable, Headset, Manuals