Samsung launches Galaxy M02, the successor of Galaxy M01 in India. It’s an entry-level smartphone sport a 6.5-inch HD+ display with an infinity-v display and powered by a MediaTek MT6739W processor with a 5,000mAh battery. It is available in two variants – 2/32GB and 3/32GB. There is also a MicroSD card slot that supports up to 1TB.
In the camera part, the device gets a dual-camera setup that includes a 13MP primary camera and a 2MP depth camera stacked vertically with a LED flash. On the front, the Galaxy M02 has a 5MP camera for selfies and video calls. There is no fingerprint reader on the Galaxy M02 but it supports Face Unlock.
The Galaxy M02 is offered in four colors – Black, Red, Grey & Blue and will be available to purchase via Amazon.in, Samsung eStore, and also through offline retail stores across India. The 3/32GB variant is priced at ₹6,999 and the 4/64GB at ₹7,499.
Samsung Galaxy M02 Specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ Display, Infinity-V Notch
- 1560×720 Pixels
- MediaTek MT6739W Processor, 1.5GHz, Octa-core
- PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU, 64-bit
- 2GB RAM with 32GB Storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage
- MicroSD Support up to 1TB
- 5,000mAh Battery
- Android 10 with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM, Nano+Nano
- Dual Rear Camera – 13MP f/1.9 + 2MP f/2.4 Macro, LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- FM Radio, VoLTE, VoWiFi
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Dimensions – 164 x 75.9x 9.1 mm
- Weight – 206g