Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro has been launched in India at ₹ 27,990. It has a premium metal unibody design and the fingerprint scanner is embedded into the menu button. It comes with a 5.7″ Super AMOLED display and protected by Gorilla glass 4. Primary memory offered is 64GB and that can be further expanded up to 256GB via microSD card.
Under the hood is Snapdragon 626 clocked at 2.2GHz along with Adreno 506GPU and 4GB of RAM. Both front and rear camera features a 16MP sensor with an aperture of f/1.9 to take high-quality snaps even in low light conditions. The rear camera is equipped with a Dual LED flash and front camera has a floating camera button enables users to take easy selfies even with a single hand. 3300mAh battery supports fast charging and charges the phone from 0 to 100% in just 100mins. It’s a Dual SIM 4G device features a hybrid slot and supports VoLTE.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro will come in two color options – Navy Blue & Gold and will be exclusively available on Amazon.in at ₹ 27,990 starting 11th April 2017.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Specifications
- 5.7″ Super AMOLED Display, 1920 x 1280, 2.5D Glass
- Metal Body, Fingerprint Scanner, Gorilla Glass 4
- 2.2GHz Snapdragon 626 Processor, Octa-core
- 4GB RAM, Adreno 506 GPU
- 64GB Storage, microSD Support up to 256GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 16MP Rear Camera, f/1.9, Dual LED Flash, PDAF
- 16MP Front Camera, f/1.9
- 3300 mAh Battery, Fast Charging
- Hybrid Dual SIM, Nano + Nano/microSD
- 4G LTE, TDD Band 40, VoLTE, LTE Cat 6
- Bluetooth 4.2, Dual Band WiFi ac, GPS, NFC
- RGB Notifications Light, Hi-Fi Music Experience
- USB Type-C, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Proximity
- Dimensions (HxWxT) – 156.6 x 77.2 x 7 mm
- Weight – 172g
- Colors – Gold, Navy Blue
- Price – ₹ 27,990
- In the Box – Handset, Adapter, USB Cable, Earphones, Manuals