JetSynthesys, a digital entertainment and gaming company launches India’s first Multiplayer Virtual Reality Cricket Game – Sachin Saga. The former Indian international cricketer Sachin Tendulkar unveiled the Sachin Saga VR Game along with Sachin Saga VR Limited Edition Headset at the CII India Gaming Show in New Delhi.
The Sachin Saga VR headset supports a 100-degree view of the field and equipped with high-quality resin lenses and also a customized Bluetooth controller for pro-gaming action. Apart from the Sachin Saga VR Game, the Headset also includes access and support for over 3,000 apps compatible with Google Cardboard including games, videos, education and exploration apps.
Sachin Saga VR Headset Features
- Over 150KPH delivering balls tracked with real-time physics from pitch to wicketkeeper
- Experience real-time shadows and motion capture
- Over 28 unique cricketing shots
- Easy controls and shot selections
- Multiple camera angles
- Over 100 cricket matches in the Legend mode
- Take on international opponents in Quick Matches across real-world stadiums
- Head-to-head multiplayer matches with friends and family
- 60 – 70mm Adjustable Inter Pupillary Distance for flexibility and comfort
- 42 MM Diameter HD Optical Lenses for better VR experience
- Three-way adjustable VR straps
- Multi-functional Bluetooth remote
The Sachin Saga VR Limited Edition Headset, Bluetooth Controller and Sachin Saga VR Game come in an all-inclusive bundle priced at ₹1,499 exclusively available only on vr.sachinsaga.com.
Speaking on the launch of Sachin Saga VR, Sachin Tendulkar said, “With VR, for the first time, the lines between gaming and real blur to give gamers an accurately simulated experience of the stadium, with real time action right on their mobile screens. I thoroughly enjoyed reliving my matches with Sachin Saga VR, and I am sure it will resonate with cricket fans and gamers all over the world.”