Realme has recently announced that it has sold more 10.2 million realme C-series devices globally including the Realme C2 which was introduced in India in April 2019 with an aggressive price tag of ₹5,999. Now, the brand is once again set to disrupt the entry-level segment with the launch of Realme C3 in India. A teaser page on Flipkart will give a clear look of the upcoming device along with a few key specifications.
The Realme C3 features a 6.5-inch Mini-Drop full-view display and powered by the MediaTek’s recently announced Helio G70 CPU with a massive 5,000mAh battery. The teaser page also says that a fully charged Realme C3 can give you about 30-days of standby time. The device will be made available in two configurations – 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB. In the camera department, it houses a dual-camera setup on the rear that includes a primary 12MP f/1.8 camera and a 2MP depth sensor. This device lacks a fingerprint reader but expected to come with enhanced Face unlock support.
The Realme C3 will be announced in India on 6th February at 12.30 PM. The launch event will be live-streamed on the company’s official Facebook page and also on the official YouTube channel. The smartphone is also expected to come in multiple colors. Stay tuned with GizArena on Twitter and Facebook for the latest updates.
Realme C3 Expected Specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ Display, Mini-Drop Notch
- 1600 x 720 Pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass
- 89.8% Screen-to-body Ratio
- MediaTek Helio G70 Processor, Octa-core, 12nm, ARM Mali-G52 GPU
- RAM/Storage – 3GB/32GB, 4GB/64GB
- MicroSD Upto 256GB (Dedicated Slot)
- Android 9 Pie
- Dual Rear Cameras – 12MP f/1.8 + 2MP f/2.4, LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM, Dual VoLTE
- 5,000mAh Battery, 10W Charging
- Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- USB OTG, FM Radio
- Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi (2.4GHz), GPS