Digital lifestyle and audio accessories brand pTron foray into the wearable market with the launch of its first smartwatch dubbed as pTron Force X11 in India. The Force X11 comes with a 1.7-inch large HD full-touch color display with a 2.5D curved spherical dial that rests in a premium alloy metal casing. According to pTron, the smartwatch is also rigorously tested to ensure it makes for a comfortable all day and night wearable accessory.
pTron Force X11 features
- Customized watch faces
- Advanced health & wellness sensors
- Continuous heart monitoring
- Measures Blood Oxygen levels (SPo2)
- Guided breathing session
- Daily walking scheduling, Sleep tracking
- 7 Active sports modes – Step count, Calories burnt, Distance travelled
- Notifications for incoming calls, SMS and Social media alerts
- Wireless calling via Bluetooth
- Built-in microphone and loud speaker for voice calls
- 3 Hrs of charging time with up to 7 days of battery life
- Wide range of health data, reminders, Sedentary reminders etc.
- Music & camera control, Raise & wake display
- Weather info, Find my watch, Stopwatch, Alarm
- Dedicated DaFit app available on both Android and iOS
- Compatible with Android 4.4 & above and iOS 9.0 & above
pTron Force X11 Smartwatch comes in two colors – Onyx Black & Suede Pink and is available to buy on Amazon India at a special launch price of ₹2,799. The watch comes with a one-year warranty.
pTron Force X11 Specifications
|1.7” Touch Display
Corrosion-resistant Zinc alloy case,
Top ring & pushers
Up to 10M range
|3 hours charging time
Up to 7-days battery life
USB magnetic charging
|25.5 x 4.9 x 1.2 cm
Weight – 37 Grams
|In the Box
“We are always on the lookout to bring to our consumer’s products that not only look good but bring value to their lives as well. Our newest entrant in the Smart Wearable category – ‘Force X11’ is a perfect marriage of innovative technology and iconic design aesthetic at a price never seen before in the category, making it the perfect accessory to keep you ahead of the game”, said Mr. Ameen Khwaja, Founder & CEO, pTron.