OnePlus is all set launch its much-awaited upcoming flagship smartphones OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro on 14th May 2019, at BIEC in Bangalore. Today, the company has announced that customers can reserve the OnePlus 7 Pro ahead of its India launch with added benefits. Pre-booking opens at 12 noon on 3rd May 2019 on Amazon.in. Customers planning to purchase the OnePlus 7 Pro, can log into Amazon.in and purchase an e-gift card of value ₹1,000 which can be redeemed during the purchase of the device.
Upon transaction completion, customers will receive an accidental screen replacement worth ₹15,000. The insurance is valid for 6 months from the date of the device purchase. Starting from 8th May 2019, the customers can also walk into their nearest OnePlus Store, Croma and Reliance stores to pre-book the OnePlus 7 Pro at ₹2,000, redeemable on the device purchase. Those who pre-book the OnePlus 7 Pro in the stores also eligible for the same one-time accidental screen replacement of the device.
How to Pre-book OnePlus 7 Pro?
- Visit OnePlus 7 gift card page – https://amzn.to/2Ve5vQY
- Choose the denomination of ₹1,000 and purchase the OnePlus 7 Pro gift card between 3rd May 12 PM – 7th May 11:59 PM
- Receive the gift card in your email
- Purchase the OnePlus 7 Pro within 60 hours of the start of the sale
- Download the OnePlus care app on your new OnePlus 7 Pro device and register within 30 calendar days
- Once you register, you’ll become eligible to redeem 6-month Complimentary Accidental Screen Damage Protection plan