Panasonic has launched a new Eluga series smartphone Eluga Mark 2 in India for ₹10,499. It features a full metal body and rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. It’s a dual SIM 4G device supports VoLTE. It sports a 5.5″ 2.5D display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and powered by 1.3 GHz MediaTek Quad-core processor with 3GB of RAM. The 13MP rear camera has an aperture of f/2.2 and comes with LED flash.
The 5MP front camera is made up of 88° Wide Angle Lens and has an aperture of f/2.4. Panasonic has also included an Infrared Sensor to control the electronic device. It comes with 32GB onboard storage which can be further extended up to 128 GB via microSD card. This device packs a Quick charge supported the 3000mAh battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Eluga Mark 2 is available only in Gold color option and priced ₹ 10,499. You can buy this smartphone exclusively via Flipkart from November 23.
Panasonic Eluga Mark 2 Specifications
- 5.5″ IPS Display, 1280 x 720 Pixels, Asahi Protective Glass
- Metal Body, Fingerprint Scanner
- 1.3GHz Mediatek 6753 Processor, Octa-core
- 3GB RAM, Mali T720 GPU
- 32GB Storage, Expandable Memory up to 32GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13MP Rear Camera, f/2.2, LEDFlash, 5P Lens Element
- 5MP Front Camera, f/2.4, 88° Wide Angle Lens
- Video Recording – 1080p @ 30 fps
- 3000mAh Battery, Quick Charging
- Hybrid Dual SIM, Micro + Nano/microSD
- 2G / 3G / 4G LTE, TDD Band 40, VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- USB OTG, Notification LED, Infrared Remote
- Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – E-Compass, Gravity, Proximity, Light
- Dimensions – 76 x 151 x 7.7 mm
- Colors – Gold
- Price – ₹ 10,499
- In the Box – Handset, Battery, Headphone, USB Cable, Charging Adapter, Sim Ejector Tool, Quick Start Guide, Protective Cover Film, Warranty Card