OPPO has recently conducted a survey across India to understand their experience and inspiration behind OPPO Reno5 Pro. The findings based on the responses of over 1800 respondents revealed that 5G Network Support is the top choice while purchasing a smartphone in India.
According to the survey, the 5G feature is gaining popularity among the buyers from the tier II and III cities of India, and about 57.8% of respondents to pick the Reno5 Pro device. Citizens from towns like Halol, Raiganj, Chikhli, Ongole, Rajula, and others mentioned 5G as their top reason for opting for Reno5 Pro follAowed by fast charging.
The survey also states that the camera and videography are the most used features by the consumers. About 69.6% of the respondents mentioned that they use the videography feature of their smartphone very frequently and 81.6% of respondents chose AI Videography of Reno5Pro followed by battery, performance, display, and processor. Four out of five respondents agree that the device has immensely improved their lowlight videography experience.
The survey highlighted that youngsters between the age of 18-25 are opting for 5G devices followed by good camera features wherein people above 35 years consider aspects like processor, performance more while deciding. Additional highlights of the survey are:
- Citizens of Brahmapur in Odisha liked the strong charging feature of Reno5Pro.
- Chikhli in Gujrat preferred the Reno Glow design.
- Bihar achieved a higher growth rate for the sale of Reno5 Pro 5G than Mumbai.
- Astral Blue Reno5Pro is the most preferred color choice by the male while Black is the favorite color for females in Mumbai.
- About 74.5% of people mentioned that they use the Camera feature the most in their smartphones.
- Respondents from Rajkot liked the Camera & Videography the most.
- Respondents at Ahmedabad preferred Reno5Pro for its design.
- 4 out of every 5 respondents have been a Reno user and will continue using it.