OPPO introduces an all-new K-series line-up with the launch of OPPO K10 in India. The device boasts a 6.59-inch 90Hz Punch-hole display and supports an adaptive refresh rate that allows the device to adjust the refresh rate based on use patterns to prolong its battery life. In addition, the OPPO K10 comes with an All-day AI Eye Comfort, which detects the different ambient light levels.
Under the hood is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 CPU backed by a massive 5000mAh Battery supported that supports 33W SUPERVOOC fast charging. According to OPPO, the device can provide 3 hours 38 minutes with just 5 minutes of charging. In addition, the OPPO K10 comes with 128GB storage in two RAM configurations, 6GB and 8GB, with support for 5GB RAM Expansion.
In the camera section, the OPPO K10 boasts a triple camera setup on the rear that includes a 50MP primary camera, 2MP bokeh, and a 2MP macro camera. The rear camera supports Nightscape mode that adjusts the exposure in dim environments and uses a multi-frame composite technique to capture more details. It also comes with three Night Filters: Astral, Cosmopolitan, and Dazzle. On the front, the device gets a 16MP AI selfie camera that supports HDR and comes with a 360° Fill Light for bright self-portraits.
The OPPO K10 supports modes like Video, Night, Panoramic, Portrait, Time-lapse, Text scanner, and Sticker. The device also supports various AI modes such as AI Night Flare Portrait that adds lens flare and bokeh effects to night-time portrait shots, AI Natural Retouching on the front camera to adjust the beautification level and remove skin blemishes while leaving natural features like beauty marks. Furthermore, the camera supports AI Palette lets you create templates with settings from other photos that can be applied to future pictures.
OPPO K10 features
- Glow design – Combination of glossy and matte materials with a fingerprint and scratch-resistant back
- Side Fingerprint unlock system
- Advanced graphite heat dissipation system
- IP54 rating for dust and splash resistance
- DIRAC Effect with Audio Decoder Chip WCD9370
- Optimized Night Charging and Super Night-time Standby
- OPPO Color OS 11.1
- Device passed 5 major environmental protection processes, 130+ ultra-rigorous reliability tests, and 320+ comprehensive test steps.
OPPO K10 comes in two colors – Black Carbon and Blue Flame and is priced at ₹14,990 for the 6/128GB variant and ₹16,990 for the 8/128GB variant. It will be available for purchase across Flipkart, select retail outlets, and OPPO online store starting 29th March 2022 at 12:30 noon. Check out OPPO K10 offers below.
OPPO K10 offers
- No-cost EMI up to 3 months
- flat discount of ₹2,000 on SBI Debit/Credit Cards and EMI transaction
- ₹1,000 on transactions through Standard Chartered and Bank of Baroda Credit Cards and Credit Card EMI
- Get 1-year subscription of Disney+Hotstar
OPPO K10 full specifications
- 6.59-inch LCD (LTPS) Display, 2412 x 1080 Pixels
- 90Hz Refresh Rate, 20:9 Aspect-ratio, 401 PPI
- 96% NTSC, 100% DCI-P3, 90.8% Screen-to-body Ratio
- Side Fingerprint Reader, Face Unlock
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 Chipset, Up to 2.4GHz, Adreno 610 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.2 Storage
- MicroSD Slot (Up to 1TB)
- ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11
- Triple Rear Camera – 50MP f/1.8, 77˚ FOV, AF (Main) + 2MP Bokeh f/2.4 + 2MP Macro f/2.4, LED Flash, 1080p Recording
- Front Camera – 16MP, f/2.0, 79.3˚ FOV, 1080p Recording
- 5,000mAh Battery, 33W Fast Charging
- Sensors – Geomagnetic, Light, Optical Proximity, Accelerometer, Gravity, Virtual Gyroscope
- 5GHz WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS
- 2G/3G/4G, Hybrid Dual SIM, Dual 4G, Dual VoLTE, VoWiFi
- USB-C Port, 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- Dimensions – 16.44 x 7.57 x 0.84 cm
- Weight – 189g
- OPPO K10 SAR Value – Check here
- Model Number – CPH2373
- In the Box – Handset, USB Cable, Charger, SIM Ejector, Case, Manuals