A few days after the global debut, OPPO launches its flagship Find N2 Flip in India at ₹89,999. It will be available from 17th March 2023, 12 AM onwards, at OPPO Stores, Flipkart, and also through mainline retail outlets. The device will be available in 8GB RAM and 256GB storage configuration with two colors – Astral Black and Moonlit Purple.
OPPO Find N2 Flip First Sale Offers
- Cashback of up to ₹5,000 and no-cost EMI for up to 9 months on HDFC, ICICI Bank, SBI Cards, Kotak Bank, IDFC First Bank, HDB Financial Services, One Card & Amex.
- Exchange + Loyalty Bonus of up to ₹5,000 on OPPO phone.
- Additional exchange offers of up to ₹2,000 for non-OPPO devices.
- Cashback of up to ₹5,000 on Paper EMI schemes from HDB Finance at authorized dealerships only available under 8|2, 10|3, 12|4, 15|5, 18|6.
- 9|1 or 8|1 or 18|6 EMI schemes from all leading financiers.
OPPO Premium Service Offer
- Worry-free travel with an international warranty.
- All the issues/queries will be resolved within 24 working hours by a team of dedicated experts (Exclusive hotline – 9958808080).
- Free pick up and drop facility available across 13,000+ pin codes with a resolution of issues within 72 hrs of the complaint.
- Avail EMI for the service/repairs of smartphones. Customers will have the option to decide on EMI installment and tenure at their convenience.
- OPPO will offer a Reno device as a standby unit at the time of repair if the customer has no other smartphone.
One of the key highlights of the OPPO Find N2 Flip is the Flexion Hinge design that creates a water drop fold to result in a significantly shallower, narrower crease on the main display than any other foldable smartphone. This crease is almost invisible in most lighting conditions for a flat-screen experience. The OPPO Find N2 Flip is certified by third-party TÜV Rheinland to withstand 4,00,000-fold and unfolds–the equivalent of opening and closing the phone 100 times every day for over ten years.
The smartphone has also been tested for over 1,00,000-fold and unfold cycles under extreme conditions ranging from -20 degrees C to 50 degrees C, with 95 percent humidity. The tightly engineered hinge on the device lets OPPO fit a large 3.26-inch cover screen that accounts for 48.5% of the top half of the phone with a 17:9 vertical layout.
“We are proud to carry on the OPPO legacy of introducing purposeful advancements and are excited to announce the launch of our latest innovation, the Find N2 Flip. This sleek device boasts a large vertical cover screen, an invisible crease, powerful cameras, and the best-in-class battery life, making it the perfect choice for anyone who values style, functionality, and durability. We are confident that this flip smartphone will revolutionize the foldable smartphone category, not only in India but around the world.” said Damyant Singh Khanoria, Chief Marketing Officer, OPPO India.