A few days back OPPO had released ColorOS 11 Beta update to selected F17 Pro users across the Globe (around 2000 users). Now, OPPO has started rolling out the Stable update to F17 Pro users in India. The update size is about 3.23GB and comes with a build number CPH2219_11_C.15.
The update has already started rolling out for Indian users and might take a few days to reach everyone due to the staged rollout. The latest ColorOS 11 update is based on Android 11 and comes with an all-new user inference alongside many new features and performance improvements. You’ll receive the update notification once the update hits your device or you can also check for updates manually using Settings -> Software Update -> Check for update.
OPPO F17 Pro ColorOS 11 Changelog
- Always-On Display: You can now customize the text and draw your own artistic pattern on the Always-On Display.
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- You can now set your favorite color as the theme color throughout your phone system with a simple tap.
- You can now customize icon shapes and colors in “Quick Settings”.
- Font weight can be manually or automatically adjusted based on the scenario.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light
- Dark mode can be scheduled based on sunrise and sunset times.
- You can now drag text, images or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split-screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Improved Performance
- Added Al App Preloading: The system predicts which apps you will use next and preloads them for faster launch speeds.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by name, install time or usage frequency to find an app more quickly.
Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the Game Assistant call-up method.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
Hey Tap Cloud
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- You can create multiple backups for your phone.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added the 2-finger swipe up gesture to quickly call up accessibility functions.
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.