OPPO expands its popular A series smartphone line-up with the launch of OPPO A1K in India. It comes with a 6.1-inch LCD waterdrop display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and also has an anti-reflective coating for comfortable user experience. Apart from this, the display is also protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass that helps resist unexpected drops and scratches. The OPPO A1K offers 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage and runs on the Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.0.
Under the hood is MediaTek 6762 CPU paired with a 4,000mAh battery that comes with a 10W charger which provides twice fast charging compared to a 5W standard fast charger. In the camera department, the OPPO A1K has an 8MP sensor that supports Portrait mode and also uses a multi-frame anti-vibration technology to precisely control the light path, creating a sharper image that offers more stable and smooth video shooting. The front camera has a 5MP F2.0 sensor and supports beautification. Other key features are OPPO Cloud Service, Notification Bar, Smart Assistant, Smart Driving, Dual VoLTE and Gesture Navigation.
The Oppo A1K is sold in two colors – Red & Black and will be available to buy Online as well as offline retail stores across India at ₹8,490.
Oppo A1K Specs
- 6.1-inch Display, 1560×720 Pixels, 282 PPI
- 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 87.43% Screen-to-body Ratio
- MediaTek MT6762 Processor, Octa-core, 12nm, IMG GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 64GB Storage, MicroSD up to 256GB
- Android 9.0 Oreo with ColorOS 6.0
- 8MP Rear Camera, f/2.2, 1.4 microns, LED Flash, 1080p Recording
- 5MP Front Camera, f/2.0, 1.12 microns
- Video Recording – 1080p, 720p @ 30fps
- 4,000mAh Battery
- 2G/3G/4G, Dual SIM, Dual VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi b/g/n (2.4GHz), GPS
- Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – E-Compass, Light, Accelerometer, Proximity
- Dimensions – 154.5 x 73.8 x 8.4mm
- Weight – 170g
- In the Box – Handset, Adapter, USB Cable, Case, Screen Protector, SIM Ejector, Manual