OnePlus launches OnePlus TV 40Y1, the latest addition to the Y-series range of smart TVs in India. The latest 40Y1 sits in between 32Y1 and 43Y1 and comes with almost the same set of specifications that you will find in 43Y1. It sports a 40-inch Full HD display with a 93% DCI-P3 color gamut and also supports various display enhancement techniques such as Color space mapping, Noise reduction, Anti-aliasing, and Dynamic Contrast, and the Gamma Engine.
The OnePlus TV Y Series 40-inch is powered by Android TV 9.0 and seamlessly integrates with Google Assistant in multiple languages. The TV also supports OnePlus Connect allows you to control the TV using your smartphone. Additionally, the TV also supports the Smart Volume Control feature that automatically reduces the smart TV volume during incoming calls and returns to the previous volume setting after the call ends.
OnePlus TV 40Y1 Features
- Near bezel-less design with over 93% screen-to-body ratio.
- TypeSync – Type or speak directly into your phone without having to use the traditional remote.
- Dual full-range 20W box speakers and Dolby Audio enhancement.
- Curated Premium Content with OxygenPlay.
- An integrated Content Calendar with automatic reminders for shows and the latest movies.
- Dual USB and HDMI ports.
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, Ethernet Port
- Android TV 9.0 with OnePlus Connect
- Prime Video, Netflix, YouTube, Google Play Store
- Chromecast built-in
- Google Assistant built-in and Works with Alexa
The OnePlus TV Y Series 40” will be available starting Wednesday, 26th May on Flipkart and starting Tuesday, 1st June on OnePlus.in. The TV will be available to purchase for an introductory price of ₹21,999 during a limited sale on Flipkart starting Wednesday, 26th May until Saturday, 31st May 2021. Users can also avail of a no-cost EMI offer of 12 months on credit card and debit card transactions across major banks.