Myntra and Jabong announces Blink Play, a first of its kind smart hearable device in India. Its a 2-in-1 device can be Worn like earphones and also support advanced fitness tracking features such as steps, distance, calories burnt, etc. The Blink Play was developed at the state-of-the-art, Innovation Labs at Myntra and Jabong that was established in 2018.
It features seamless audio streaming with well-balanced sound quality for music & calls and also allows access to Siri and Google Assistant with just a tap. As a personal fitness coach, the device lets the user access a range of guided audio sessions on the App while tracking key activity metrics through an on-going training session. It has a dedicated app called Blink Fit which is compatible with both Android & iOS devices.
Blink Play Features
- Fitness Data – Calculates steps, distance, calories burnt
- Audio Coach – Guided audio training sessions that users can choose from, depending on activities indoor, runs, cycling sessions and walks
- Leaderboards -Allow users to challenge themselves and friends on fitness tasks and goals, with a rank on the leaderboard depending on their scores
- Access Siri and Ok Google with a button tap
- Audio chipsets from Qualcomm
- A high-quality built-in mic – Receive calls
- Enhanced audio and call quality with Qualcomm aptX and cVc
- Easy voice and user controls
- Long Lasting Battery Life – Approx. 6 to 7 hours
The Blink Play comes in three premium metallic variants – Carbon Black, Moon Silver, & Rose Gold and two sporty designer variants – Limerick & Tangerine. It will be available to buy through Myntra.com ₹2,250 (Without Taxes). The package also includes a leather zip case to carry it around safely.
Blink Play Full Specifications
- Material – TPE
- Battery Type – Lithium-ion
- Compatibility: Android (5.1 or later and iOS 10 or later
- Bluetooth 4.1 with BLE
- Water Resistant, Microphone
- Talking time – 6-8 hours
- Music playing time – 6-8 hours
- Standby time – 140 hours
- Charging time – 1.5 hours
- Operation range – 10m