Update: 20th June 2019 – India Launch: Almost a month after Global debut, Motorola launches Motorola One Vision in India. It comes in two colors – Sapphire Blue & Bronze and will go sale via Flipkart starting 27th June 2019 at ₹19,990. As a limited-time launch offer buyer can avail No Cost EMI for 6 months on all debit & credit cards and Vodafone Idea subscribers can avail Cashback of upto ₹3,750 & additional data upto 250GB.
Update: 16th May 2019 – Global Launch: After announcing Motorola One and One Power, Lenovo-owned Motorola expands its One Series line-up with the launch of Motorola One Vision. It is also the first smartphone from Motorola to feature an In-display front camera just like Honor View20. It sports a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 21:9 and powered by the Samsung’s Exynos 9609 processor with a 3,500mAh battery that supports Turbo fast charging. It offers 4GB RAM, 128GB internal storage and also supports MicroSD upto 256GB through a Hybrid SIM tray. Check out the top features and full specifications below.
Coming to the camera, the Motorola Vision comes with a 48MP+5MP dual camera setup on the rear and a 25MP AI-powered front camera which is placed in a display cutout on the top left of the display. For security, this device gets a fingerprint scanner on the rear side embedded inside a Shiny Motorola ‘M’ logo. Being an Android One smartphone, Motorola One Vision will ship with Android 9.0 Pie out of the box and will receive Android Q & Android R updates along with monthly security updates for three years.
Motorola One Vision Features
- 21:9 Ultra-wide cinematic display (Just like Sony Xperia 10)
- 4D Corning Gorilla Glass back with gradient finish
- Quad Pixel technology for better low-light photos
- TurboPower – 7 hours of usage in just 15 minutes of charging
- Shoot Ultra HD 4K videos at 30 frames per second
- Night Vision – Capture Bright, & Sharp photos in darker lighting conditions
- Portrait lighting – Add lighting effects to face using AI
- Clutter-free Android experience with Stock and AndroidOne
- Universal Flash Storage (UFS) for ultra-fast performance and seamless multitasking
The Motorola One Vision is sold in two colors – Sapphire Blue & Bronze and price starts at €299 (Approx. ₹23,500). It is already available to purchase in Brazil, Saudi Arabia, and Thailand. It will be made available in Mexico and Europe in Mid May followed by Select countries in Latin America in June 2019 and Select countries in Asia, Middle East, & Australia in the coming months.
Motorola One Vision Specifications
- 6.3-inch FullHD+ Display, 2520×1080 Pixels
- 21:9 Aspect Ratio, In-display Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 2.2GHz Exynos 9609 Processor, Octa Core
- 4GB RAM, 128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 512GB
- Android 9.0 Pie, Android One
- Dual Rear Cameras, 48MP Quad Pixel f/1.7 + 5MP f/2.2, LED Flash, 4K Video Recording, 8X Digital Zoom
- 25MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- 3,500mAh Battery, TurboPower Ultra Fast Charging
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano SIM + Nano SIM or MicroSD Card)
- 2G/3G/4G, VoLTE, Dual VoLTE
- Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), GPS
- USB Type-C Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack, NFC
- Bottom-ported Speaker, Dual Microphones
- Sensors – Proximity, Ambient Light, Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, E-compass
- Dimensions – 160.1 × 71.2 × 8.7 mm
- Weight – 181g
- Colors – Black