Moto X4 is a dual camera smartphone, equipped with dual 12MP and 8MP rear cameras. The camera is powered by the Dual Autofocus Pixel technology lets you focus on the object even in the low light conditions. Another important highlight of the camera is the Landmark Detection. If you point the lens at an object and it will automatically ask if you want to learn more about what you’re seeing. Also, it can even scan a business card and quickly add the info to your contacts. At the front, you will get 16MP snapper with an adaptive low light mode and selfie flash. The front camera has Face Filters feature where you can add a layer of animations to your photos or videos.
The Moto X4 has a 3D rear contoured design with an anodized aluminum frame and Gorilla Glass protection on both front & rear side. Coming to the performance, X4 has a 5.2″ Full HD display with Snapdragon 630 under the hood mated with 3GB or 4GB of RAM. Similar to most of the Moto devices, it also equipped with Turbo powered 3000mAh battery which gives you six hours of power in just 15 minutes of charge. Furthermore, to provide best and fluid Android experience, it comes with bloat-free Android 7.1 Nougat with Moto experiences such as moto display, moto voice, moto actions, moto guard, moto sound and one-button navigation.
This device is also capable of connecting to four Bluetooth devices at the same times. Means, you can connect up to four Bluetooth headsets or four Bluetooth speakers at the same time. Quick Screenshot feature lets you take screenshots by placing the three fingers on the screen and Moto Key feature allows you to access your favorite password-secured websites on your phone or laptop with a simple touch of your finger. It also comes with Amazon Alexa integration. For connectivity, it includes VoLTE, Dual-band WiFi AC, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and a USB Type-C port.
Moto X4 is offered in three hues – Black, Blue & Silver and will be available in Europe starting at €399 (Approx. ₹30,000) from September 2017. Rollout begins in other global markets later this fall. Price, Features, Color, and Specifications vary by country and channel.
Moto X4 Specifications
- 5.2″ IPS Display, 1920×1080 Pixels, 424ppi
- Fingerprint Scanner, Gorilla Glass
- IP68 Water Resistant
- 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 630 Processor, Octa-core
- 3GB/4GB RAM, Adreno 508 GPU
- 32GB/64GB Storage, microSD Support up to 2TB
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- Dual Rear Cameras, 12MP f/2.0 Dual Autofocus Pixel + 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide Angle Lens with 120° Field of View, PDAF, Dual LED Flash
- 16MP Front Camera, f/2.0, Selfie Flash, Beautification
- Video Recording – 4K,720p,480p@30fps, 1080p@60fps
- 3000mAh Battery, 15W Turbo Charging
- Single SIM or Dual SIM
- Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz)
- GPS, GLONASS, NFC, Front Ported Speaker
- USB Type-C Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack, NFC
- Sensors – Gravity, Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, Sensor Hub
- Dimensions (HxWxT) – 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm
- Weight – 163g
- Colors – Black, Blue, Silver