Motorola launches Moto E6 Plus, an upgraded variant of Moto E6 which was introduced a weeks ago. It is also the first smartphone in the Moto E-series to feature a Dual-camera setup. The Moto E6 Plus has a 6.1-inch Max Vision HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor with a 3,000mAh battery.
In the camera department, this device features a dual-camera system with a 13-megapixel main camera and 2-megapixel depth sensor for portrait shots. The front camera has an 8MP camera and supports soft screen flash. Moto E6 Plus runs on the Android 9 Pie and equipped with a fingerprint scanner on the rear side. There is also an a dedicated MicroSD slot lets you expand the device storage upto 512GB.
The Moto E6 comes in two colors – Caribbean Blue, Rich Cranberry, Bright Cherry, Polished Graphite and price starts at EUR 139 (Approx. ₹11,000). It will be available in Latin America and Europe starting 5th September followed by the Asia Pacific in the coming months.
Moto E6 Plus Specifications
- 6.1-inch HD+ Display, 1440×720 Pixels
- 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 296 PPI
- MediaTek Helio P22 Processor, Octa-core
- 2GB RAM with 32GB Storage
- Dedicated MicroSD Slot (Upto 256GB)
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Dual Rear Cameras – 13MP f/2.0, 76˚ Lens + 2MP f/2.0, LED Flash
- Video Recording – 1080p Recording, Timelapse & Hyperlapse
- 8MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- 3,000mAh Battery, 5W Charging
- Single SIM, 2G/3G/4G, VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE, WiFi a/b/g/n (2.4G/5GHz)
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, LTEPP, SUPL
- Micro USB 2.0 Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light
- Dimensions – 155.6 x 73.1 x 8.6 mm
- Weight – 149.7g
- In the Box – Handset, Charger, USB Cable, Manual