Molife announced the launch of its latest Smartwatch, Sense 510 in India. According to Molife, Sense 510 is the first Made-in-India smartwatch with a calling feature. It’s a lightweight smartwatch that comes with a 1.3-inch circular IPS display and comes with IP68 water and dust resistant rating.
One of the key highlights of Molife Sense 510 is the voice calling feature. The watch comes with a built-in microphone mic, speaker, and also dialing pad to make voice calls right from the watch itself. The Sense 500 offers a variety of cloud-based watch face options to choose from. You can also easily customize the watch face as per your liking. The watch is backed by a 220mAh battery and can last long up to 4 days with the calling feature enabled.
Molife Sense 510 features
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 7 sports fitness modes
- Camera and media controls
- Incoming call/message alert
- Up to 30 days of standby time
- Metallic body with flexible straps
- Unlimited cloud-based watch faces
- Full-touch display with analog crown
- Stopwatch, Pedometer, Weather foreecast
- 50+ DIY watch faces, unlimited customisation
- SpO2 monitoring – Check blood oxygen levels
- 24-hour heart rate monitoring, Sleep monitoring
- Dynamic heart rate, blood pressure & Breath monitoring
The Molife Sense 510 is offered in two colors – Black & Blue and comes with an extra set of straps (Rusty Orange color) in the box. It will be available at an introductory price of ₹3,999 on Amazon.in as part of Amazon Prime Day which will go live on 26th July 2021. The introductory price is valid only for the first five days. Post the inaugural price, the Sense 510 will be available at a price tag of ₹4,499. The smartwatch will also be made available on other leading e-commerce platforms in the coming days.