Home-grown Mobile & Lifestyle accessory brand Molife expands its wearable lineup with the launch of Sense 500 Smartwatch in India. It comes with a 1.7-inch Infinity display with 2.5D curved edges and backed by a 220mAh battery that lasts upto 3 days. One of the key highlights of Sense 500 is Bluetooth calling which allows you to answer and make calls through the smartwatch.
Molife Sense 500 Features
- Aircraft-grade aluminium alloy case.
- 50+ cloud-based watch faces & unlimited customization
- Sp02 monitor & Blood pressure monitor
- 24-hour heart rate monitoring
- Menstrual cycle monitoring
- Voice calls over Bluetooth – Make calls using the smartwatch
- DAFIT App – The dedicated app to control and monitor the data
- Pedometer – Exercise steps, calorie consumption
- Sedentary reminder, Sleep monitor, Remote camera
- Alarm clock, Calendar, Stopwatch, Control music
- Mobile notifications – WhatsApp, Email, Facebook, etc.
- IP68 water & dust resistance – Built to survive being submerged in water up to a depth of 1.5m for up to 15 minutes
- 8 sports modes – Walking, Cycling, Running, Basketball, Football, Badminton, Swimming, Rope Skipping
Molife Sense 500 smartwatch is available in two color variants – Coal Black & Mystic Silver and will be exclusively available on Amazon and molifeworld.com starting 2nd March 2021 at ₹4,499. As part of the inaugural offer, buyers can purchase the smartwatch at ₹ 3,999 for the first week.
It will also be made available via Myntra and Flipkart in the coming days. The Smartwatch comes with a 1-year warranty, a dedicated customer care team, and also tie-ups with over 350 service centers across the country to ensure seamless after-sales support.
Molife Sense 500 Full Specifications
2.5D Curved Glass
|Zinc Alloy + IML
|20mm Silicone Straps
|Magnetic pin charger
|iOS 9.0 & Above
Android 4.4 & Above
|In the Box
Review & Win Card