Xiaomi India expanded its Smart TV lineup with the launch of Mi QLED TV 4K in India. The Mi QLED TV 4K comes with a 55-inch 4K display with a screen-to-body ratio of 96% and supports popular HDR codec support including Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDR10, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) along with Dolby Audio and DTS-HD.
The 4K panel supports a wider color spectrum (100% NTSC) and uses Mi’s proprietary Vivid Picture Engine to deliver rich and real-world detail and texture. Additionally, it supports the Reality Flow feature that offers a smoother, blur-free viewing experience.
Mi QLED TV 4K Features
- 6 speaker set-up, along with 4 full-range drivers and 2 tweeters
- Best in class frequency range – Delivers a total power of 30 Watts
- Dolby Audio and DTS-HD support.
- First TVs in India to come with the latest Android TV 10 out of the box
- Latest version of Patchwall – 25+ content partners with recent DiscoveryPlus and Lionsgate (coming soon).
- Google Assistant and Chromecast built-in
- Three next-gen HDMI 2.1 compatible ports
- ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) automatically switches the TV to game mode and has an extremely low input lag of 5ms at 4K @60fps.
- Supports e-ARC – Improved bandwidth and audio speed,
- Powered by MediaTek’s 64bit quad-core A55 processor coupled with Mali G52 GPU
- Aluminum alloy frame – Sand-blastedm engraved with laser precision, Carbon finish around the back
Mi QLED TV 4K comes in Metallic Grey colour and is priced at ₹54,999 and will be available on mi.com, Mi Home, Flipkart, and also through all retail stores including Vijay Sales on 21st December 2020 at 12 noon onwards.
Mi QLED TV 4K Full Specifications
|Design||55-inch 4K HDR Display|
3840 x 2160 pixels
96% screen to body ratio
HDR 10, HDR 10+
Vivid Picture Engine
DCPI-3 – 95%
|Audio||30 watts power|
eARC over HDMI
|Performance||MediaTek 64-bit |
Quad-core A55 CPU
Mali G52 MP2
5ms input lag 4K@60Hz
Auto Low Latency Mode
|Ports||USB x 2|
Optical x 1
3.5mm x 1
HDMI 2.1 x 3
|Mi Remote||Mi Quick Mute|
Mi Quick Setting
Mi Quick Wake