Along with Mi Notebook 14 e-Learning Editon, Mi India also announces Mi Pocket Power Bank Pro 10000mAh in India. It comes with 22.5W ultra-fast charging and can charge a typical 4,500mAh smartphone battery 1.6 times on a single charge. It is built using high quality and environment-friendly PC and ABS material to make it lightweight, strong, and also durable.
It features a Type-C and Micro-USB charging input support and three output ports (2x USB-A and 1x USB Type-C) to charge three devices simultaneously. Like most of the Xiaomi power banks, the newly introduced Mi Pocket Power Bank Pro also comes with 12-layer advanced chip protection such as temperature protection, short circuit, reset protection, battery overcharge, and over-discharge protection, etc.
Additionally, the power bank also supports low power charging mode and allows you to charge devices that require low-power output such as Bluetooth headsets, fitness bands, or smartwatches safely by simply double-pressing the power button. The Mi Pocket Power Bank Pro will be available in Black color and priced at ₹1,099. It will be exclusively available to buy via Mi.com and Mi Homes, starting 5th November 2020.
Mi Pocket Power Bank Pro Specifications
- Battery – Li-poly 10000mAh
- Input Type – USB-C, Micro USB
- Output Type – USB-A, USB-C
- Input Power (USB-C) – 5V/3A, 9V/2.5
- Input Power (Micro USB) – 5V/2A, 9V/2A
- Max Output Power – 22.5W
- Output Power (Triple Port) – 5V/2A
- Output Power (USB-A) – 5V/2.4A, 9V/2.5A Max, 12V/1.85A Max
- Output Power (USB-C) – 5V/3A, 9V/2.5A Max, 12V/1.85A Max
- Charging Time (Approx.) – 3.8 hours with 9V/2A Charger, 6 hours with 5V/2A Charger
- Dimensions – 9 x 6.39 x 2.44 cm
- In the Box – Power Bank, USB Type-C Cable, User Manual