Alon with the Mi Band 4, Xiaomi also launches Mi Motion-Activated Night Light 2 via Xiaomi’s crowdfunding platform. Its a kind of Smart Lamp that Turns on automatically upon detecting motion. Means, it automatically lights up whenever there is human movement within the range of the light. It includes two brightness levels – 10 lumens & 40 lumens and can be easily switched using a small toggle switch which is housed inside the front cover. The lamp also turns off automatically in 15 seconds if no motion is detected.
The Mi Motion Activated Night Light 2 comes in White color and will be available via Xiaomi’s crowdfunding platform for ₹500 starting 18th September 2019 at 12 noon. The light requires 3 AA batteries to function and batteries are not included in the package and need to be bought separately. Make a note that, the lamp cannot be controlled using any App.
Mi Motion-Activated Night Light 2 Features
- 360˚ rotating stereo light
120˚ Wide-range sensing
- Photosensitive + Human Body dual sensor
- Human motion detection
- 2-levels of brightness
- 2800K Warm yellow light
- Magnetic Structure
- Strong adhesive for easy installation
You May Like:
- Bobble AI Partnered with Xiaomi to Develop ‘Mint Keyboard’ for Android Smartphones
- Vodafone Idea Teamed Up with Home Credit to Offer 4G Smartphone Starting at ₹799
- Logitech Pebble M350 Wireless Mouse Review – When Design Meet Performance
- PlayGo N-23 Wireless Earphones Review – Best Wireless Earphones Under 2,000?
- Redmi Note 8 Pro with 6.53-inch Display, Quad Rear Cameras, MediaTek Helio G90T, Upto 8GB RAM Launched at ₹14,999