Xiaomi today announces an affordable Pollution Mask called Mi AirPOP PM2.5 Anti-Pollution Mask in India. According to Xiaomi, this Mask is specially customised for day to day use in Indian conditions and also passed international tests to ensure complete consumer protection.
This mask comes with 4-layer of filtration that provides protection from various contaminants, Haze, Dust, Allergenic pollen, grease, smoke, exhaust etc. In terms of material, the mask is made up of a special non-woven micro-filtration material which is soft, light and gentle. A larger vortex value is placed on the left side that quickly blocks out the pollutants and reduces the eyeglass fogging. The masks weigh 32.2 grams.
Mi AirPOP Anti-Pollution Mask Specs
- Portable & foldable
- 99% PM 2.5 filtration
- Large vortex breathing valve to quickly block the pollutants
- 4-layers of filtration – Primary, Support mesh, Micro-filtration, Water-permeable layer
- Advanced air circulation vent
- Soft and comfortable fit
- 3D Soft Fit technology to reduce leakage
- Curved 3D lines at the bottom to keep the mask firmly on the chin
The Mi AirPOP PM2.5 Anti-Pollution Mask comes in Black color and Priced at ₹249. It will be available to buy through Mi.com starting 3rd January 2019 at 12 PM. Make a note that, the package includes 2 Mi Masks and each mask can be used for only 15 hours.