LG is all set to introduce its next flagship smartphone LG Velvet on 7th May 2020. A few days back, the brand teased the smartphone in a video, and now, in a social media post, LG has revealed a few key specifications along with a complete smartphone design. The LG’s upcoming smartphone, the LG VELVET, comes with a 6.8-inch FullHD+ OLED display with an aspect ratio of 20.5:9 and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 5G Chipset.
Coming to the camera, the LG Velvet gets a triple camera setup on the rear side wherein the three rear cameras and a LED flash are arranged in a vertical direction which looks like falling water droplets. The camera setup includes a 48MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5MP depth camera. Over to the front, the VELVET houses a 16MP selfie camera housed inside a waterdrop-styled notch at the top center of the display.
The device flaunts a 3D arc design, which gently bends the left & right ends of the front display. It is backed by a 4,300mAh battery and is expected to come with fast wired charging as well as fast wireless charging. Other key features of LG Velvet are:
- 5G Network support
- Top-mounted SIM Tray
- In-display fingerprint reader
- Upto 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage
- Expandable Storage Upto 2TB via microSD Card
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)
- Stereo speakers – Balances the left and right volume when playing video and games.
- Artificial Intelligence Sound – Automatically analyzes the content being played and sets the optimal audio quality.
- Quad binning technology – Combines 4 pixels into a single picture in a low-light environment to shoot clear snaps even in dark places.
- Voice Out Focus – Individually adjusted to separate background noise and voice when shooting a video.
- Low-power software algorithm to minimize unnecessary power consumption.
The LG Velvet comes in four shades – Aurora White, Aurora Gray, Aurora Green, and Illusion Sunset. LG has also confirmed that the upcoming Velvet smartphone will support LG Dual Screen and Stylus Pen accessories. Stay tuned with GizArena on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates.