To provide more Personalized and Smart customer experience Lenovo announced an integrated retail shopping experience called Offline to Online (O2O) for its offline stores in India. With the introduction of O2O, Lenovo extends its unique Made to Order service to every Lenovo store. With this service, when a customer walks into the Lenovo store, he/she can enjoy seamless shopping experience with expert guidance from trained staffs and also customize the laptops as per their unique requirements.
Using Made to Order service, consumers can create a custom Laptop using over 100,000 configurations. The Made To Order laptops will be built at Lenovo’s state-of-the-art factory using precision automation technology and will be delivered within two weeks. Alongside O2O, Lenovo is also using Smart Analytical and store management solutions like Heartbeat 2.0, Automated Planogram, etc. to increase the efficiency of the stores. As of now, the O2O solution is available in select stores and will be rolled out across India in a phased manner.
How Lenovo O2O Works
- Visit any Lenovo offline store
- Choose any laptop from already available collections if it suits your requirements, or else ask for the customization
- Build a custom laptop from Lenovo.com by taking help from the store executive
- Complete the payment using any of the available payment methods
- Select the delivery location – Either Store or Home
Customization options are available across the following parameters:
- CPU – AMD or Intel (Core i3, i5 or i7)
- Storage –Standard Hard Disks or High-speed SSD
- Graphics –Standard in-built graphics or Dedicated graphics (AMD or NVIDIA)
- Screen resolution – Touch and non-touch screen
- Screen type – Full HD or Ultra HD
- Software options – Microsoft Office, Adobe suite, Anti-virus solutions, etc.
- Accessories – Extra battery, Ethernet dongles, Expansion docks, External monitors, etc.
- Premier support – Extended warranty and Accidental damage protection